Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DT Call


How would you like to be a part of the Paper Issues Team?
Requirements:
You need to have a Facebook account, that is where we gather and discuss all things paper.
Post on your own blog as well as the Paper Issues blog at least twice a month.
Link projects to the PI Facebook.
We have a new issue every two weeks, with a blog hop, if you are chosen to participate in a hop, you must complete a project in a timely manner. We have sponsors for each Issue and you may receive product to work with. We work on a rotating schedule so that you are free to work on other projects. You will occasionally receive product to work with, you may also have to work with your own products.
We also have a shop where you will receive a discount for life.
Your term will last 6 months, beginning May 1 and ending Oct. 31.
Send an email to paperissuesdtcall@gmail.com and include the following:
1. Name
2. Blog address
3. Tell us a little about yourself
4. List any other Design Teams or Kit Clubs that you currently work with
5. Attach your favorite 3 projects
Any questions...let us know!
You have until April 8.  New team announced April 22.

43 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! Good luck ladies! Can't wait to see the first team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooo wish I had the time for this... good luck to those who apply and good luck Cassie on choosing your new team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this will be fun! I better start picking our my fav projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh wow how exciting! Will you consider applicants who are new to paper design teams?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the opportunity to try out! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just send mine! :-)
    So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting! Sent my application!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So thrilled to see this call. Thanks so much, Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the opportunity. I would love to be part of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My I am sooo excited about this DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I sent mine in :) Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wohoo!! This is fun! Going to send you mine today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. would love love love to be part of this !!!1

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Sent mine in...good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This would be awesome; can international applicants apply? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to join the PI Famz. Thanks for the chance Cassie.

    x0, D

    ReplyDelete
  17. What time frame would this be for? Or more specifically when would this begin and end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question! I can't believe I left that out! Your term would be for 6 months starting May 1 and ending Oct 31. Thank you!!

      Delete
  18. How exciting. Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Would the design team be working with complimentary products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We work on a rotating schedule so that you are free to work on other projects. You will occasionally receive product to work with, you may also have to work with your own products. Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  20. Awesome !!! Just sent mine in :)
    Good Luck everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Put mine in the running I hope you got my email! :)
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  22. About to send mine in! Very exciting!! I have issues too...;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Finally took a deep breath and sent mine in :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Exciting one indeed. Will send mine.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Getting my application ready. My paper issues are taking over my house so any excuse to use them up is appreciated!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. guess I may need to dust off my resume :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. With the call closing, now the hard part of waiting begins. LOL! Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just saw this I will get my application over today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!

09 10