PaperHaus Magazine Design Team Call
It’s an exciting time here at PaperHaus Magazine and we want YOU to be part of that excitement! In just a few weeks we have gotten an amazing response and support for our magazine and we are looking for a few talented designers to join our brand new
PaperHaus Design Team!
PaperHaus Magazine is a season-based magazine for every scrapper, card maker, altered artiste, mixed media maven, and papercrafter out there. A new issue will be released every Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. We hope it will quickly become your go-to source for inspiration, tutorials, daydreams, and jumping off points.
PaperHaus Magazine is looking for a few talented designers to join our team
in the following categories:
- Layouts, Cards, & Tags
- Mixed-Media Art
- Journaling and Mini-Album Making
- Written & Video Tutorials
- Sketch Artists & Designers
As part of the PaperHaus Magazine Design Team your responsibilities will mainly lie within the PaperHaus Blog:
- Actively participate and post onto the magazine blog.
- Maintain a PaperHaus Magazine badge on your personal blog as well as promote PaperHaus wherever possible.
- Create 2-3 monthly projects on your area of expertise with one being a tutorial or video tutorial and post onto the PaperHaus blog on your assigned day.
- Ability to adhere to a posting schedule as provided by the Design Team Coordinator.
- Participate in PaperHaus events such as blog hops, challenges, contests, launch parties, sketch participation etc.
- A personalized PaperHaus Magazine Design Team Member Badge.
- Maximum exposure of your blog and work through our various media and social outlets.
- A generous discount to the Paper Issues Store, the official sponsor of PaperHaus Magazine.
- The opportunity to be published in PaperHaus Magazine.
- Possible Manufacturer discounts and freebies.
- Great Design Team experience!
- An amazing and fun group of people to work with!
How to apply:
- Send an email to email@example.com by September 14, 2012 with the following information:
- Your name, mailing address, and email.
- A link to your blog and online gallery.
- List of current design teams or past design teams (no design team experience is required!)
- A short bio of yourself and your scrapbooking style. Please include whether you are able to create in multiple areas and what areas those are.
- Why YOU think you would be a good fit at PaperHaus.
- Pictures of 3 of your latest projects & if you have any video or tutorials link to those too.
- Please include the area you are applying for in the subject line.
- Design Team Call is open to everyone. There is no specific style required.
Best of luck and we hope to see some amazing applications!